How to pre-registration and check-in.
- Regist for participation from the event page of your scanner.
- Complete 6 or more Mission Day missions on the day of the event.
- Complete reception at the check-in counter.
Regist for participation from the event page of your scanner.
About check-in with QR-PASS
For quick reception, we kindly ask for your cooperation to check-in using QR-PASS system.
For agents who check-in using the QR code issued by the QR-PASS system, we also offer special benefits.
You need to issue and print a QR code via the following page beforehand, then bring it to the check-in counter after you complete 6 or more Mission Day missions on the day of the event.
The day of Mission Day
Complete 6 or more Mission Day missions.
Total of 18 missions are located around “Chiba New Town Chuo Station”, “Inzai Makinohara Station”, and “Imba Nihon Idai Station”.
See more details of the missions via the following link
Complete reception at the check-in counter
There is no need to visit the reception before the mission starts
Check-in counter is located at recreation hall on the 1st floor of Inzai City Chuo Ekimae Chiiki Kouryukan
Fun on the Mission Day
The Mission Day ceremony and shooting group photo will start(be started) at 13:00
Please enjoy the additional events and sponsorship shops
- 08:00(Additional event) First Saturday Chiba New TownCheck the location of the event on FS Chiba New Town official Twitter
- 10:00Check-in counter openat Recreation hall located on the 1st floor of Inzai City Chuo Ekimae Chiiki Kouryukan (Google Map)
- 13:00Ceremony of Mission Day startat Lawn square in B-zone of Chiba Prefectural Hokusou Hana no Oka Park (Google Map)
- 13:15Group photo shootat Lawn square in B-zone of Chiba Prefectural Hokusou Hana no Oka Park (Google Map)
- 17:00Check-in counter closeMake sure the check-in deadline!